Logitech’s MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse is perfect for those who want to use a single device across multiple computers, and it can be picked up for $58.59 shipped, today only, originally $99.99. Featuring improved Darkfield High Precision tracking, which boosts the mice cursor speed, accuracy and increases the resolution to 4,000 DPI so it can track on any surface, even glass. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Cross computer control: Game changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on 3 computers, and copy paste text, images, and files from 1 to the other using Logitech flow
- Dual connectivity: Use with upto 3 Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Advanced ergonomic design: Perfectly sculpted, hand crafted shape supports your hand and wrist in a comfortable, natural position
- Auto shift scrolling: Speed adaptive scroll wheel auto shifts on the fly from click to click to hyper fast scrolling; Wireless operating distance: 10 m
- Battery: rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery. Rechargable battery: Upto 70 days of power on a single charge; Number of buttons: 7
Plus, it has a speed adaptive scroll wheel that auto-shifts from click-to-click to hyper-fast scroll, allowing you to scroll through long documents or web pages with ease. That’s not all, side-to-side scrolling becomes a breeze with its thumb wheel, and can customize additional functions with Logitech Options. A precision wheel lets you quickly switch between click-to-click to hyper-fast scrolling.
One computer used to be enough, but we’ve moved into an era where roughly one in 10 people are working across multiple computers at the same time. Using multiple computers can help you avoid distractions and speed up processor-intensive operations, but working across multiple computers can be a hassle. That’s where Logitech Flow comes in. With Flow and a new MX mouse, you can enhance your productivity — for instance, copying and pasting files from one computer to another — helping you become more precise and focused in the multi-computer world,” said Anatoliy Polyanker, global portfolio and brand director at Logitech.