Logitech’s X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker is great for any room, and you can get one for $25.99 shipped, today only, originally $69.99. Featuring deep bass response with detailed mid / high range in a compact design and once paired, it has a 30-foot wireless connectivity to Bluetooth-enabled devices, including smartphones, tablets, as well as laptops. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Powerful, go-anywhere sound: Deep bass response with detailed mid and high range in a compact design
- Wireless freedom: 30 ft. wireless connectivity to Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets and notebooks
- Calls + control: Adjust volume and manage calls from the speaker or your mobile phone
- Expansive sound spectrum: Unique angled drivers deliver a wide-range mobile sound experience
- Extended playtime: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery powers 5 hours of continuous music. System Requirements: Phones that support Bluetooth-Hands-Free Profile (HFP1.6)|Compatible with popular smartphones and tablets. Some functions may not be supported depending upon your phone tablet and/or application.
You can adjust volume and manage calls directly from the speaker or your smartphone. Its unique angled drivers deliver a wide-range mobile sound experience, while a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers 5 hours of continuous music. There’s no setup or separate app required, just look for it in your device’s Bluetooth settings page, and you’re ready to go.