HGK Racing is best known for their BMW E92 Eurofighter, but this is the first A90 Toyota Supra they decided to tune, and not just with a few simple bolt-on parts. Starting off, it boasts a full carbon fiber and kevlar body, with the doors alone setting you back a cool $2,725, while the rear fender adds on another $1,192. The BMW-sourced B58 turbocharged and direct-injected 3.0-liter inline-six has been tuned to now make an astonishing 1,000-horsepower, mated to either a 4-speed and 5-speed Samsonas Sequential Gearbox. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other upgrades include a rear-mounted radiator kit with a carbon fiber shroud, carbon fiber rear firewall, custom Nitron Coilovers, Winters Quick Rear Change Differential, and two high-flow Spal fans. If you want even more power, an LS-based engine Front Motor Plate can also be swapped in. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on what the complete package costs, but considering the A90 Supra itself retails at $49,990, you may be looking at a 6-figure price tag.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide