Priced at $2890 USD, the all-new Louis Vuitton Horizon Light Up Speaker looks more like a prop from a science fiction film than something you would use to play music. It’s slated for release on July 30 and draws inspiration from the brand’s Toupie (“Spinning Top”) handbag designed by Louis Vuitton’s womenswear artistic director Nicolas Ghesquiere. Sporting a pointed top and bottom, that not only gives it the iconic bag silhouette, but also a UFO. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other artistic touches include the “Louis Vuitton” letters embossed along a band in the center of the speaker. This section also lights up to match the other seven available colorways on the speaker. Want to take it on-the-go? Attach the included leather strap to the top, and it’s good for up to 12-hours of continuous playtime on a full charge. Plus, you get a dock that enables you to activate a 360° sound mode for a more immersive experience.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound
- Build-in rechargeable li ion 7800mAh battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB port
- Take charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water
- Amplify your listening experience to epic levels and rock the party perfectly by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL connect plus enabled speakers
- Please note: The JBL charge 4 does not include a USB wall adapter