Priced at $2890 USD, the all-new Louis Vuitton Horizon Light Up Speaker looks more like a prop from a science fiction film than something you would use to play music. It’s slated for release on July 30 and draws inspiration from the brand’s Toupie (“Spinning Top”) handbag designed by Louis Vuitton’s womenswear artistic director Nicolas Ghesquiere. Sporting a pointed top and bottom, that not only gives it the iconic bag silhouette, but also a UFO. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other artistic touches include the “Louis Vuitton” letters embossed along a band in the center of the speaker. This section also lights up to match the other seven available colorways on the speaker. Want to take it on-the-go? Attach the included leather strap to the top, and it’s good for up to 12-hours of continuous playtime on a full charge. Plus, you get a dock that enables you to activate a 360° sound mode for a more immersive experience.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH STREAMING: Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound.
- UP TO 20 HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion 7500mAH battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB port
- IPX7 WATERPROOF: Take Charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water
- JBLCONNECT plus Amplify your listening experience to epic levels and rock the party perfectly by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL Connect plus enabled speakers.
- DURABLE FABRIC AND RUGGED MATERIAL: The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures