H/t: New Atlas
At first glance, the Loef Camper looks like a normal van, but open the doors, and you’ll realize that it’s actually a high-tech expedition vehicle. In addition to two dining areas with seating for up to 10 people, complete with a five-seat dinette comprised of an L-shaped driver-side bench, swivel cab seats as well as a single passenger-side bench seat, there’s a cozy sleeping section that lets you rest on a 47″ x 69″ traverse bed. Read more for a video tour, additional pictures and information.
The galley features a Thetford range with four-burner stove / oven, a matte black steel sink, various cabinets / slide-outs provide for dry storage, and a 90-L Thetford compressor fridge/freezer. Yes, it does have a wet bathroom as well that offers an electric-flush cassette toilet, rainfall shower paired, and a mirrored cabinet. To power everything, it uses a 100-Ah lithium battery, 2,000-W inverter and a 320-W solar charging system. There are plenty of USB and 230V outlets scattered around the interior as well as a smart home control system to keep you plugged in, while an LTE antenna provides high-speed internet. It’s built atop a 7716-pound MAN TGE platform powered by a 2.0L turbo diesel engine making 178 hp, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. How much will all this cost? Well, pricing starts at $131,500 USD depending on the equipment selected.
- This LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler (42122) is packed full of authentic details, making it a great toy for kids who love fun vehicles
- With front steering, powerful axle-articulation suspension and a winch, kids can play out a world of off-roading adventures, inspired by the world-famous Jeep Wrangler
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model makes a great gift for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next challenge
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display