Priced at $1.5-million, the UNICAT 6×6 MD56c expedition vehicle is more than ready for a zombie apocalypse. This solar-powered vehicle is powered by a 532-hp diesel engine, mated to a 12-speed transmission that sends power to all wheels with central, front and rear differential locks and gear reduction. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find a large kitchenette, complete with a dual-zone induction cooktop, stainless steel sink, teak countertops, microwave, dishwasher and 130-liter fridge with 65-liter freezer. All of the appliances draw power from a 1,200-Ah/24.6-kWh lithium battery bank connected to a 1,850-W solar panel array, dual inverters and a full monitoring system.
- Build an awesome pickup truck toy with hitch and a caravan trailer with removable roof, opening side and extendable support leg!
- Includes 3 figures: mom, dad and son, plus a crab figure
- Set up the inside of the caravan model by removing the roof and opening the side!
- Pickup measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 5-inch (13cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide Caravan measures over 3-inch (10 cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide
- 344 pieces – Pickup truck and trailer toy playset for boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
Just in case the solar panels get damaged, there’s a secondary Honda portable generator that will keep things running off-grid for two weeks. Potable water could very well be the most important resource, and that’s why there is a dual-tank 600L fresh water supply, along with a 980L diesel duel reserve for an additional 2,000-mile driving range.