The Moto G Stylus is the perfect smartphone for those who don’t need ultra high-end features, and you can get one for $219 shipped, today only, originally $299.99. Featuring a 6.8-inch IPS LCD Max Vision FHD display, Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 processor, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, a quad rear camera setup (48MP wide + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth), a 16MP front-facing selfie camera, and a 4,000mAh battery good for up to 2-days of continuous use. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network. To use this Device on Verizon, first, provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless. Devices - activate or switch devices - activate.
- Built-in stylus. Retouch photos, jot notes, sketch artwork, and control a growing number of games and all apps with pinpoint precision.
- 48 MP quad camera system. Showcase your creativity from every perspective, from ultra-wide angle shots to detailed close-ups and everything in between.
- Faster, smoother performance. Feel the instant response with every touch and tap of the stylus thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor.
- 128 GB of storage. Carry more photos, songs, games, and movies and never give storage a second thought.
What sets this apart from other budget smartphones is its built-in stylus, which gives users precise control and is far more accurate than a finger. This means that you can edit photos, take notes, sketch artwork, copy + paste text, mark up screenshots, and more. Plus, it’s seamlessly integrated with the Moto Note app, so you’ll be able to start using the stylus without even unlocking the device.
Nobody knows the mid tier – or mid tier consumers – like Motorola. At a time when we’re all consuming more content on our mobile devices and using them to share our stories, connect with our loved ones, and follow our passions in life, Motorola’s priority is offering the latest high-end features at a price everyone can afford,” said the company.