The Moto G7 Play is an entry-level smartphone that packs premium features, including Alexa push-to-talk, and you can get one for $99.99 shipped, today only, originally $199.99. Featuring a 5.7-inch HD+ Max Vision (1512 x 720) display with 19:9 aspect ratio, a 1.8GHz octa-ctore Qualcomm Snapdragon 632, Adreno 506 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, microSD expansion, 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, and a 3,000mAh battery. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Alexa, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Shopping
- Amazon exclusive version with Alexa built-in: double press the power button to just ask, and Alexa will respond. Alexa can play music, provide news updates, check the weather wherever you are and more
- 5.7" HD+ Max Vision display (1512 x 720) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 13MP rear-facing camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with LED selfie flash for low light selfies
How does Alexa push-to-talk work? Simply update to the latest version of the Amazon Alexa app, double press the power button, and then complete the setup. Afterwards, you’ll be able to access Alexa by just double pressing the power button when the phone unlocked and just asking using your voice, whether it be to purchase something or just checking the weather.