Some people, including famed YouTuber JerryRigEverything, have gotten their hands on the new Motorola RAZR earlier than most, so unboxings, reviews, and durability tests are nothing special, but this one goes above and beyond. Since the handset is protected by a plastic polymer rather than more durable glass, it showed damage at levels 2 and 3 for the scratch test, while fingernails also left marks on the screen. Read more for the full test video.
Let’s face it, once in a while, dirt or sand just makes its way into your pocket, thus exposing unprotected phones. In this test, he used a mixture of gravel, dirt, and debris. Some managed to get into the exposed area between the hinge and the paper-thin display, resulting in bumps as well as pixel discoloration. On the bright side, the screen remained fully functional. Unfortunately, the dust particles that also got into the hinge area caused some movement issues.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies