Motorola unveiled the new RAZR on November 14, 2019, and released it earlier this year, and today, they announced a new color, Blush Gold. It’s designed to be reminiscent of the original Motorola RAZR, but with a horizontally foldable screen (in contrast to other recent folding smartphone designed to be folded vertically). Read more for a video and additional information.
Unfortunately, it’s still priced at $1499.99 and exclusive to Verizon. Just to recap, it has a clamshell design that hides a 6.2-inch 21:9 OLED display, and the exterior features a secondary 2.7-inch “Quick View” display for notifications when the device is closed. Fortunately, the screen is protected by a stainless-steel frame, is “scuff resistant”, and has no visible crease at its folding point, complete with a fingerprint sensor located in the lower bezel.
- With a long lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a Micro SD card
- Enjoy an edge to edge view on a 5. 83" Infinity display
- Capture crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear Camera and a 5MP front Camera
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider