Photo credit: AutoScout24
Sometime during 1990, Bizzarrini, an Italian automotive manufacturer, was involved in the design of a one-off supercar model. Based on Ferrari Testarossa components, the Bizzarrini BZ-2001 was born and is the true successor of the P538. The car you see above was the first one of a planned production run, but only one more car was completed. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
This vehicle is powered by a 4.9L Ferrari V12 generating 385 hp and 361 lb-ft (490 Nm) of torque, mated to a five-speed manual transmission sending power to the rear wheels. LM Classic Cars is asking $814,237 for this unique supercar.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari & highly detailed interior/exterior – 1: 14 scale toy car measures 13.3" X 5.9" X 3.3"; features with butterfly doors (open by manual), working headlights/ taillights, built-in spring suspension system, differential mechanism, Rims and rubber tires, stereo equipment, steering wheel, leather seats and etc.
- Full functions - forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; it works best on the flat surface (in dry weather) and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent performance – remote range up to 98 feet, speed 5.1 mph, frequency available in optional 27 MHz or 40 MHz; made of top-grade ABS plastic to prevent scratch and protect kids.
- Batteries not included - requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller; package includes 1 x RASTAR RC car, 1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x User guide.
- Factory assembled, ready to run, easy to play; manufactured by RASTAR Group, 100% quality .