NASA Administrator Bill Nelson believes that humans may not be alone in the galaxy after reading the classified version of the U.S. intelligence report on Navy pilots’ repeated sightings of UFOs. He states that the pilots saw something, they tracked it, locked their radar onto it before following the object. The UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) would then suddenly move quickly from one location to another. Read more for two videos and a bonus.
When asked if we’re alone, Bill said that he doesn’t think we are, as the universe that to the best of our knowledge began 13.5 billion years ago is really huge. NASA will continue searching until we they discover an answer to their questions. The published report lists 140 different events like this from 2004 – 2021 that cannot be explained by science.
- Front LED lights with Light-up wheels: Sparkle as you spin
- All Terrain Tires: Designed to handle more adventurous off-road rides
- Active Balance Technology: Internal sensors keep you level and stable
- Be Electric: Runs on 100% electric power
- Brake style: Comes with rear braking