The new Apple MacBook Pro is more than enough for work, school, travel, gaming, or just casual use, and you can get one for $1099.99 shipped, today only, originally $1299. This base model not only has the M1 chip, but 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage as well. Plus, the M1 chip’s storage controller and latest flash technology deliver up to 2x faster SSD performance, which makes previewing large images or importing large files faster than ever. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
Thanks to the M1, the 13-inch MacBook Pro is now up to 3x faster than the best-selling Windows laptop in its class and has up to 17 hours of wireless web browsing or up to a very impressive 20 hours of video playback. Despite being more powerful than its predecessors, it delivers up to twice the battery life of the previous generation and the longest battery life ever on a Mac.
M1 is by far the most powerful chip we’ve ever created, and combined with Big Sur, delivers mind-blowing performance, extraordinary battery life, and access to more software and apps than ever before. We can’t wait for our customers to experience this new generation of Mac, and we have no doubt it will help them continue to change the world,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO.