Always wanted to turn your smartphone into a laptop? Introducing the NexDock 2. At $250, this accessory is basically a modern laptop with a 13.3″ 16:9 display, an edge-to-edge full size backlit keyboard, large multi-touch trackpad, four speakers, and a 6,800mAh battery. It’s compatible with Samsung, Huawei and LG smartphones as well as the Raspberry Pi. Alternatively, you can also use it as a secondary display for laptops, a monitor for game consoles or a display for HDMI streaming media sticks. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
As for ports, there’s an HDMI, three USB-C, a USB-A, 3.5mm audio, and a microSD card reader. The HDMI can only be used as an HDMI input port for when you connect a Raspberry Pi or other device to use the NexDock 2 as a monitor. Inside the box, you get a 60W USB-C PD charger, US/UK/EU/AU plugs, a braided USB-C smartphone cable, USB-C to USBA and microUSB Y-splitter cable, HDMI to HDMI cable, HDMI to micro HDMI adapter, and a microUSB to USB-C adapter.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hi-Res Camera Zoom: Capture hi-res images from 300 feet away that look like they were taken from 3 feet away; The game-changing new 100x Space Zoom delivers unprecedented power and clarity
- Charge two phones - Charge up to two smartphones by simply setting them down. Advanced Qi wireless charging technology enables you to charge your device without plugging in a cable
- Charge a phone and a smartwatch - The Wireless Charger Duo can charge your Samsung smartwatch too. Gear S3, Gear Sport, and Galaxy Watch can charge in the same location as your phone by simply placing your watch on the charging pad