The Nintendo Switch Online 12-Month Family Membership + SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC bundle is the lowest it’s ever been, and you can get the pair for $34.99 shipped, today only, originally $69.98. You’ll be able to fit anywhere between 20 – 35 large games or over 128+ of the smaller indie titles. The Switch Online membership not only offers multiplayer mode with players worldwide for various titles, but also free classic games for you to enjoy both online and offline. Product page. Read more for a review of the Switch Online membership and additional information.
- Nintendo-licensed Memory card for the Nintendo Switch system
- Instantly add up to 128GB of additional space
- Transfer rates up to 100MB/s(1) tp load games fast
- NES and Super NES - Nintendo Switch Online – Enjoy a curated library of 70+ classic Super NES and NES games. You can compete (or cooperate) online with friends, share your screen, or virtually pass the controller, depending on the game
- Save Data Cloud – In addition to the game data regularly saved to your system, you’ll have online backup. This makes it easy to retrieve your game data if you lose your system or start using a new one
Nintendo Switch Online boasts a curated library of 70+ classic Super NES and NES games that can be played online with friends. Utilize the Save Data Cloud in addition to the game data regularly saved to your system, to have an always accessible online backup in case you lose your system or start using a new one. Download the free smartphone app to enhance your online experience with voice chat compatible games and access special game-enhancing features for select titles.
Western Digital is a global leader in memory storage, and its SanDisk brand microSD cards are trusted by consumers around the world. These new Nintendo-licensed memory cards provide significant additional storage for digital content, and in many retail locations they will be conveniently displayed alongside Nintendo Switch games and accessories,” said Tom Prata, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives.