Don’t have the room for an Arcade1UP cabinet, but have a Nintendo Switch? You might want to check out the Switch Fighter. Just slide your console into this mini arcade cabinet and then pair the controller via Bluetooth for output as well as charging when in docking mode. If you prefer vertical shooters, Switch Fighter also has a special mode that lets you enjoy those titles. Read more for a video and additional information.
This isn’t some cheap plastic cabinet with shoddy parts, but rather one with an authentic Sanwa joystick and buttons (main 6 buttons), just like the real arcade machines. Want to battle you friends locally? Simply connect two Switch Fighter cabinets together over WiFi, and you’re ready to have a local tournament. More information here.
- Wireless Bluetooth, rumble vibration, motion controls, USB-C
- Button mapping for system-changing accuracy and modifiable vibration
- Adjustable Hair trigger buttons plus 6 axis motion sensor
- Modifiable joystick sensitivity
- Customize your gaming experience further with ultimate software for Windows and macOS
With publishers like SNK and Capcom re-releasing classic titles for the Switch the number of games available to play in joystick mode will only grow. And not just classic games — modern releases like Samurai Shodown 2019, Pokken Tournament DX, eg.. are supported too. So light and portable, yet you will feel like you have a real arcade console at your fingertips,” said its creators.