The beastly 2021 Nissan Patrol NISMO is headed to the Middle East and starts a year-long celebration to mark the 70th anniversary of the dawn of the Nissan Patrol in 1951. Power comes from a naturally aspirated 5.6L V8 engine generating 428 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque. Safety features include an intelligent emergency brakingsystem with pedestrian detection, forward collision warning, high-beam assist and a smart rearview mirror. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The interior is pure luxury, starting with the spacious NISMO front seats covered in Alcantara fabric as well as side leather, the upholstery of choice for race cars. Its Alcantara steering wheel also draws inspiration from racing cars, with red carbon fiber inserts that add a sporty and dynamic feel, while the headrests are embossed with the signature NISMO logo. Outside, it rides on 22-inch wheels and can be ordered in various colors, including White Pearl, Black Solid, Silver or Grey. Available now in the Middle East, priced from $105,000 USD.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
The exciting enhancements to the 2021 Patrol NISMO make it the ultimate mark for performance, luxury and respect, and adds to our strong Patrol proposition and overall business strategy to ensure we remain a class apart in the region. We are proud to launch this product exclusively for our customers in the Middle East, especially as we mark the 70th anniversary of the Patrol – and look forward to seeing our customers discover what this eye-catching SUV has to offer,” said Thierry Sabbagh, Managing Director, Nissan Middle East.