The highly anticipated Analogue Pocket handheld game console has now been officially delayed until October due to severe electrical component shortages as well as logistical issues, possibly caused by the Suez Canal blockage. Unlike other emulation devices, this one can actually be configured to support cartridges from Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Sega Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket, Atari Lynx, and the Turbo Express. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Other features include integrated Bluetooth connectivity, 2.4GHz support, and USB ports for controllers. Plus, its custom digital audio workstation (DAW) with an 8-bit synthesizer and sequencer built-in ensure an audio experience that exceeds that of the original. Sure, some have been waiting for the console ever since it was first announced in October 2019, but hopefully, things work out for the best.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi ZERO and ZERO W
- Game boy inspired Raspberry Pi case
- Support SAFE SHUTDOWN functions. (Scripts are necessary).
- 2.8 inch IPS screen; 3.5mm audio port; LED power indicator
- Package includes：1 x Original GPi Case,1x Raspberry Pi Zero W Board,1xBlack Carrying Bag,1x Copper Heatsink,1 x Flannel Bag ,1 x Introduction Manual,1 x 32G Class 10 Micro SD Card,1 x Black Card Adapter,1 x Card Protector Case
We’re working hard to get Pocket out as fast as possible and we appreciate your understanding and patience. An email is being sent to everyone who pre-ordered Pocket,” said the company in a statement.