Nissan’s 370Z, also known as the Fairlady Z Z34 debuted on October 29, 2006, and is long due for a refresh, with one rumored to be in the works. There have been several special edition models, like the NISMO Z-Challenge Spec, 370Z NISMO, and more, but one model the automaker probably doesn’t have in mind is one riding on 33-inch tires. Meet the Nissan Z-Adventure, a one-off vehicle that Yokohama built in collaboration with Nissan engineers. Read more for a video of it in-action and additional information.
To fit those beefy 33-inch tires, the team had to install a King suspension system and custom body pieces for considerably, providing additional ground clearance as well as wheel travel. They also installed skid plates underneath for added protection, while Baja-spec guards, winches, sand ladders, and upgraded brakes to ensure it can handle any terrain. Step inside, and there are ultra snug racing bucket seats, complete with a four-point roll bar and six-point harness.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!