The original Nokia 5310 XpressMusic mobile phone made its debut on August 29, 2007, but now, nearly 13-years later, HMD Global has revived the handset with a few modern touches. Featuring a 2.4-inch QVGA display, VGA camera, T9 keypad, 3.5mm headphone jack, built-in FM radio tuner, microSD card slot, and a 1,200mAh battery, which is good for up to 1-month of continuous use on a single charge. Read more for an unboxing video and additional information.
Yes, this is not technically a smartphone, but does come with a dual-SIM card slot and even the iconic Snake game that many remember from the older Nokia mobile phones. Under the hood, you’ll find an MT6260A MediaTek chipset and 8MB of RAM. Available now in select regions, priced at $42 USD.
- Advanced Triple camera setup - three rear cameras Feature Ultra wide, portrait, and advanced low light Imaging capabilities for better night time shots with SLR optical effects and UHD 4K video recording.
- 6. 3" HDR PUREDISPLAY - The FHD+ Gorilla Glass Pure Display from Nokia brings always on HDR, wider color reproduction, stellar color accuracy, and adaptive display for better viewing and longer battery life.
- Better Performance with 2 day battery life - the Nokia 7. 2 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor that brings together high performance and better battery optimizations to allow for 2 days of battery life. Battery : 5Volt/2Amp compatible
- Beauty meets durability - utilizing industry leading materials The Nokia 7. 2 has improved durability without additional weight and a modern design with rear mounted fingerprint and biometric face unlock for additional security.
- Clean and smooth user experience – Android One ensures that your phone keeps on getting better with time thanks to 2 years of monthly software updates and two free Android number updates, with Google Android ai.
I am incredibly proud of the innovations we have introduced today that build on our unique commitment to ensuring the Nokia smartphone experience will only get better over time. Today we are kicking off a new chapter for HMD Global as we step into 5G with a truly global, future-proof smartphone. Combined with the launch of HMD Connect, we are creating a truly seamless experience in terms of connectivity,” said Florian Seiche, Chief Executive Officer, HMD Global.