Nreal Air augmented reality glasses are set to launch through EE, who run the UK’s largest and fastest mobile network. When worn, these glasses produce a 201-inch expanded Full HD virtual display, allowing you to experience digital content like never before. When paired with a compatible smartphone connected to EE’s 5G network, the glasses are ideal for mobile gaming via the cloud.
Weighing just 79g, the Nreal Air can also turn your smartphone into a portable game console when a compatible Bluetooth game controller is connected. It supports two modes: “Air Casting” that mirrors your phone screen onto a 130-inch HD virtual display and then “MR Space”, a mode that offers a Mixed Reality environment, allowing you to position multiple virtual screens as large as 201 inches in 3D space. Available May 20th in the UK through all EE stores and web channels, priced at £399.99 ($490.59). We’re expecting to see Apple’s AR glasses sooner than later, possibly even at WWDC 2022.
- Keep your experience smooth and seamless, even as high speed action unfolds around you with a super-fast processor and high-resolution display. (Packaging may vary) Meta Quest packaging will continue to carry the Oculus name and logo during the transition to our new branding.
- Experience total immersion with 3D positional audio, hand tracking and haptic feedback, working together to make virtual worlds feel real.
- Explore an expanding universe of over 250 titles across gaming, fitness, social/multiplayer and entertainment, including exclusive blockbuster releases and totally unique VR experiences.
- Travel universes in blockbuster fantasies, scare yourself witless in horror adventures or collaborate with colleagues in innovative workspaces.
- Come together in incredible social spaces and multiplayer arenas as you take in live events with friends and family, find your new workout crew or join quests with fellow adventurers.
We’re delighted to enter the UK market in partnership with EE and we look forward to building up the AR ecosystem together. At Nreal, we’re passionate about bringing AR into consumers’ everyday lives, which will start a revolutionary transformation just as the internet once did. AR will transcend the current mobile experience, especially when it comes to watching videos, exercising, and playing PC and cloud video games,” said Peng Jin, Co-founder of Nreal.