Photo credit: OnLeaks / Pricebaba
The OnePlus 8T is the company’s latest flagship smartphone, and they just teased the design. The base model reportedly features a 6.5-inch 120Hz 1080p OLED display, a Snapdragon 865 processor, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a 4500mAh battery, all running on OxygenOS 11. Its coolest feature just might be the 65W “Warp Charge,” which doubles the speed of the 30W charging, or in other words, the the 8T will charge to 100% in a mere 39 minutes. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Other features include an optical in-display fingerprint reader, hole punch 16-megapixel front-facing camera, and a quad rear camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel sensor with OIS, 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, 5-megapixel macro sensor, and 2-megapixel monochrome sensor. The full reveal is set for October 14th, with pricing yet to be announced.
- 120 Hz Fluid Display – Watch your favorite shows and movies on a state-of-the-art 6.78" QHD+ display with brilliant color accuracy and a seamless 120 Hz refresh rate.
- 5G Capable – Experience faster upload and download speeds along with lower latency when connected to a 5G network.
- 48 MP Quad Camera - Frame every moment with a 48 MP main camera and 48 MP Ultra Wide Angle camera. Get closer with the 3X telephoto camera with up to 30x Digital Zoom, 5 MP Color Filter camera and 16 MP front camera.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – Experience powerhouse performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- High-Capacity 4510 mAh Battery – Speed up your charge with Warp Charge Wireless 30 for fast wireless charging and Warp Charge 30T technology when you need to plug in.