Opener’s BlackFly may look like a UFO at first, but it’s actually a personal electric vertical take-off and landing aircraft. It comes equipped with triple-modular redundant flight systems, control surfaces, and sensors for maximum safety. This ultralight single passenger, joystick-operated aircraft doesn’t require formal licensing in the U.S. to fly, but the company plans to mandate that owners take the FAA Private Pilot written examination and complete its own operator training. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
BlackFly is capable of takeoff and landing on small areas, while traveling distances up to 35 miles (25 miles restricted in USA), at speeds up to 75 mph (62 mph restricted in USA). These Personal Aerial Vehicles (PAV) are far easier master than traditional aircraft and require no formal licensing or special skills to operate safely in the USA. To date, Opener vehicles have cumulatively flown over 23,000 miles in over 2,300 flights.
- 【Altitude Hold Function】Compared with other helicopters,SYMA S107H-R with this function but most of others without this function.it be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginner and kids.
- 【One Key Take Off/Landing】with these functions,The helicopter will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off/landing.it is easy to operate for kids and beginers.
- 【Whole Alloy body&Anti-Collision】Whole alloy material weight 0.97LB is very sturdy with longer lifespan, which is suit for kids and beginner to play as no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance after many times crashes.
- 【Full 3.5 Channels & 2 Selectable Frequencies】Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward built-in Gyro to hover in the air.Moves More Flexible and Stable.2 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once.
- 【[Helicopter with several certificates】FCC, CE, ROHS, EN71, EN62115, EN60825, R&TTE, PAHS, HR4040, 6P, ASTM,REACH. Compatible with US standard. It is very safety for kids playing.
We are very honored that the EEA recognized our work and allowed us to showcase our greatest innovation yet at the museum of experimental aircraft. BlackFly vehicles are intended for everyone. Now everyone can see Opener’s first-generation manned eVTOL aircraft. We are proud to make history with these single-seat eVTOL aircraft and gratified to donate one of these BlackFly vehicles to EAA on their 50th anniversary of fly-in conventions at Oshkosh,” said Marcus Leng, OPENER founder and CEO.