The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra may be the highest-end 5G smartphone out right now, but the OPPO Find X2 Pro aims to give it some competition. Featuring a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ (3,168 x 1,440) AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB of internal storage, an in-display fingerprint reader, Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, and a 4,260mAh battery sporting 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge good for a 38-minute full recharge. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
As for the cameras, it doesn’t lag too far behind the S20 Ultra, if at all. Boasting a triple rear camera setup that consists of a 48-megapixel main sensor (Sony IMX 689), 48-megapixel ultra-wide sensor (Sony IMX 586) and a 13-megapixel telephoto sensor that offers 10X Hybrid Optical zoom. You also get a 32-megapixel f/2.4 selfie hole punch camera up front that can capture 1080p footage at 30fps. Expect to shell out around $1,010 when it hits stores next month.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hi-Res Camera Zoom: Capture hi-res images from 300 feet away that look like they were taken from 3 feet away; The game-changing new 100x Space Zoom delivers unprecedented power and clarity
- Charge two phones - Charge up to two smartphones by simply setting them down. Advanced Qi wireless charging technology enables you to charge your device without plugging in a cable
- Charge a phone and a smartwatch - The Wireless Charger Duo can charge your Samsung smartwatch too. Gear S3, Gear Sport, and Galaxy Watch can charge in the same location as your phone by simply placing your watch on the charging pad