Limited to just 5-units worldwide, the Pininfarina Battista Anniversario will be priced from €2.6 million, but for good reason. Each one of these vehicles is finished in a combination of three signature colours: Bianco Sestriere, the never-seen-before Grigio Antonelliano, and Automobili Pininfarina’s signature Iconica Blu by skilled artisans in Cambiano. The body is complete disassembled and then reassembled three times so pinstripes in the three separate colours can be hand-painted directly onto the body. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It’s powered by four electric motors generating 1,873 hp and 2,300 Nm torque, sent to each wheel by the most advanced torque vectoring system. The Battista is faster than a current Formula 1 car in the sub- two second 0-100 km/h sprint, and accelerates from 0 to 300 km/h in less than 12 seconds. These performance figures are delivered alongside a zero-emissions range of over 500 km, thanks to the car’s 120 kWh battery pack, mounted within a strong T-shaped carbon frame low down in the chassis.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building
Battista Anniversario features one of the most complex paint finishes in the world. The process of creating such a finish is akin to a great artist completing an Old Master painting. The result is more than just a visual work of art. Styling, balanced with ultimate performance, produces a genuine Pininfarina: the beauty of power and the power of beauty,” said Luca Borgogno, Chief Design Officer, Automobili Pininfarina.