Limited to just 500-units each, the new Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA is inspired by the 1965 Giulia GTA: the “Lightened Gran Turismo Alleggerita” developed by Autodelta starting from the Giulia Sprint GT which collected sporting successes all over the world. It’s derived from the Giulia Quadrifoglio and comes equipped with an enhanced version of the twin-turbocharged 2.9 V6 engine generating 540 hp, and when combined with ultra-light materials, it has a weight/power ratio of 2.82 kg/hp, ready to take on the BMW M3. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find Alcantara upholstery on the dashboard, door panels, imperial, and side pillars, while on the extreme GTAm version, where the rear seats have been removed, the section has been replaced with a fully upholstered “bathtub” to house helmets as well as a fire extinguisher. Speaking of the GTAm, the aerodynamic front end has been revamped with the use of an oversized front splitter and a true carbon rear wing, which guarantee extreme downforce.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari & highly detailed interior/exterior – 1: 14 scale toy car measures 13.3" X 5.9" X 3.3"; features with butterfly doors (open by manual), working headlights/ taillights, built-in spring suspension system, differential mechanism, Rims and rubber tires, stereo equipment, steering wheel, leather seats and etc.
- Full functions - forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; it works best on the flat surface (in dry weather) and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent performance – remote range up to 98 feet, speed 5.1 mph, frequency available in optional 27 MHz or 40 MHz; made of top-grade ABS plastic to prevent scratch and protect kids.
- Batteries not included - requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller; package includes 1 x RASTAR RC car, 1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x User guide.
- Factory assembled, ready to run, easy to play; manufactured by RASTAR Group, 100% quality .