Measuring in at a svelte 4.1 inches long, 3.3 inches wide, and 2.4 inches tall, the Polaroid Go is touted as the world’s smallest analog instant camera, designed as a wearable creative companion, with a miniature version of the classic, square format film to match. Featuring a newly developed selfie mirror, self-timer, longer-lasting battery, dynamic flash, double exposure, and several travel-friendly accessories. Read more for a short video and additional information.
It’s aimed at creatives with its portable, wearable look and feel. Whatever captured could be your next creation, whether if it’s a billboard, music video, or an iconic memory on your photo wall. The company believes that all acts of creativity, big or small, are a meaningful part of our modern lives, and everyone should be able to take that spirit wherever they go. It hits stores on April 27th, priced at $99.99 USD.
- Easy to use Instant Camera Printer to capture and print your favorite moments.
- Take the IVY CLIQ2 with you anywhere — it’s pocket-sized and portable.
- Every print is a sticker. Each 2”x3” photo has a Peel & Stick adhesive backing.
- No ink needed. Uses ZINK (Zero Ink) technology to create prints that are Smudge-Free and Water/Tear-Resistant.
- With a Large 2” Selfie Mirror you can take the perfect selfies.
For the launch of the Polaroid Go, we’ve gone back to Polaroid’s original DNA of being a tool and a medium for creators to push culture forward. We’ve partnered with what we think are some of the most boundary-pushing, fun, and talented artists, designers, musicians, and creatives active today and we couldn’t be more proud to work with them, support them, and promote their amazing work. We can’t wait to see what they come up with,” said Oskar Smolokowski, Polaroid CEO.