The PowerA Fusion Nintendo Switch Wireless Arcade Stick can also be connected via USB-C cable, and you can get one for $64.99 shipped, today only, originally $129.99. Whether it be Pokkén Tournament DX, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, Guilty Gear, Dragon Ball FighterZ, you’ll be able to make use of its eight full size (30mm) Japanese style domed buttons, ball top joystick, dust cover and thumb-stick/d-pad toggle switch. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Play your way: wireless via Bluetooth 5.0 or wired via USB-C cable
- Japanese arcade style: eight Full size (30mm) Domed Buttons
- Flexible: joystick toggle Switch (d-pad/ls/RS) plus Nintendo Switch system Buttons
- Enduring: ball top joystick with metal shaft and dust cover
- Customize: design and print your own face-card via downloadable template
You’ll get up to 30-hours of continuous use on just two AA batteries, while the 9.8-foot USB-C cable can be neatly hidden away in the front storage. Turn on the battery mode switch to prevent it from draining or interfering in wired mode. The arcade stick itself sits on a sturdy metal base and rubber footing keeps things planted during intense gaming sessions. Want to change up the look? It comes with two face card options or download a template from PowerA to design and print your own.