Let’s face it, most RVs just don’t compare to a real home, that is unless…you’re talking about the 2007 Prevost Featherlite H3-45. At $499,999 USD used or $2-million new, the vehicle is so large that it has a basement bedroom that can be accessed from a hatch in the floor. This isn’t a barebones sleeping area either, has it comes equipped with two displays and plenty of lighting, spanning the width of the RV. If that’s not enough, there’s two separate bathrooms as well. Read more for a video tour and additional information.
Power comes from a Detroit Diesel Series 60 14L turbo diesel straight-six engine generating 515 hp and 1,650 lb-ft torque. Inside, you’ll also find a washer / dryer, lounge area, kitchenette and several exterior bays for outdoor entertainment. For those who don’t need the basement bedroom, it could possibly be converted to a garage of sorts for your ATV, motorbikes, etc. at an additional cost.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren