You’ve probably heard of tattoo printers at some point or another, but Prinker S is the first one we’re aware of that you can actually buy. It took home the 2020 Red Dot & If Design awards, and could be used as either a form of entertainment, or to see how a design would look on your skin before getting a permanent tattoo. Read more for two videos and additional information.
For starters, the FDA-compliant cosmetic ink it uses is safe, non-toxic, waterproof, child-friendly, and stays on the skin for up to two days. If you need it off sooner, simply wash it off with soap and water. With that out of the way, after unboxing the device, just download the Prinker app onto your smartphone to choose from 5,000 unique tattoo designs.
- PERSONALIZED TATTOOS: Get creative and design your own black work tattoos. Choose from over +8000 unique designs on mobile app. Old school, cartoon characters, geometric shapes and beyond, if you want a tattoo to truly pop, Prinker is the way to go.
- FOR ANY OCCASION: For all ages, including children and adults. Great for parties, events, festivals, DIY activities, body art, cosplay etc. Amazing marketing and advertising tool that will make your events and parties remarkable and help you stand out.
- EASY, FAST & FUN: Easy to use, simply find your design, rub Prinker device and have fun! Upload any design, logo or slogan you want and get it on skin in only 3 seconds! Get creative and have fun with friends and family.
- 100% SKIN-SAFE: FDA VCRP registered cruelty-free, cosmetic ink. Waterproof, last up to 2 days, soap-washable. Prinker uses a cartridge with enough ink to apply about 1000 tattoos. Skin Primer's unique cosmetic formula helps to fix ink and enhances the longevity of your tattoos. Max. tattoo size (W x L) is 1 inch x 39 inch.
- Includes: 1 Prinker device; 1 battery; 1 Black Left Ink Cartridge, 10.1 oz of Skin Primer (enough for app. 1000 tattoos), charging cable. Prinker S with Premium Black Ink allows you to apply only tattoos in grey scale. Prinker isn't suitable for printing on other surfaces and applying tattoos or realistic graphics.
If none of those 5,000 designs are what you’re looking for, upload or draw your own art directly into the database. Before the printing process begins, you’ll need to spray skin primer over the desired region, downloaded the design to the printer, and then slide the printer over your body, It takes just three seconds for the tattoo to be safely printed.