Photo credit: Joaquin Obligado
The Ferrari Purosangue is currently under development, and it’s no surprise that the luxury sports car manufacturer has a hyper SUV in the works to take on the Lamborghini Urus. Some are speculating that it could be all-electric, and designer Joaquin Obligado agrees. So, he came up with this futuristic concept, which not only has an aerodynamic roofline, but thin LED taillights and a third brake light as well. Read more for additional pictures.
Lamborghini’s Urus is powered by a twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8, a modified version of Audi’s 4.0L V8, generating 641 hp and 627 lb⋅ft of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0–62 mph in 3.6 seconds and 0–124 mph in 12.8 seconds. So it’s safe to assume this all-electric Ferrari hyper SUV would be just as powerful, if not more so.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building