You could either buy a mega mansion for $17.8-million USD, or Pumpkin Island, a fully serviced private island in Australia’s Great Barrier Reef located just a 30-minute boat ride off the coast of Queensland. You not only get a private beach, but also a bay filled with fresh oysters as well as a self-contained resort with renewable energy sources. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The resort offers eco-friendly accommodations for up to 34 guests in five fully self-contained oceanfront guest cottages, along with two bungalows, each offering an open-air kitchen and bathroom facilities. Everything is powered by solar and wind, complete with plenty of rain water storage. There’s also staff quarters, a giant work shed, a 2-story lookout building, a bar lounge, manager’s cottage, children’s playground, two registered moorings, a helicopter land pad and even a custom 36-passenger catamaran.
- Build a LEGO Stranger Things Byers’ house and The Upside Down from the global hit Netflix original series
- This Stranger Things merchandise includes 8 Stranger Things characters: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon
- The Stranger Things Byers’ house measures over 12 inch (32cm) tall, 17 inch (44cm) wide and 8 inch (21cm) deep; 2287 pieces – For fans and big kids aged 16+
- This LEGO Stranger Things toy makes the perfect gift for fans of the series and makes an ideal Stranger Things collectible
- This LEGO Stranger Things The Upside Down 75810 building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
It was the ideal place to spend lockdown during the pandemic. It is secluded, private and yet you have total freedom to move around, be outside. Our kids were playing in the playground, on the beach and life just felt very normal until we switched on the news,” said current owners Wayne and Laureth Rumble, through their company Sojourn Retreats.