South Florida Jeeps isn’t your average car dealer, as they’ve been known for some crazy builds, including this 6×6 monster. At $140K, it’s powered by a Corvette-sourced 6.2-liter LS3 V8 and based on a real Gladiator chassis that has been lengthened to make room for an extra axle. The drivetrain adds a nine-inch differential with a Detroit True Track Locker for full-time six-wheel drive. Read more for a video and additional information.
Other modifications include a five-inch lift with up to fourteen inches of suspension travel for each axle, a Falcon Steering Stabilizer, a custom Grumper (front grille + bumper fusion), a lightweight fiberglass hood, and a a three-part epoxy, including Kevlar fiber, to protect the bed. You’ll find hand-stitched, marine-grade leather inside for maximum comfort when going off-road.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages