South Florida Jeeps isn’t your average car dealer, as they’ve been known for some crazy builds, including this 6×6 monster. At $140K, it’s powered by a Corvette-sourced 6.2-liter LS3 V8 and based on a real Gladiator chassis that has been lengthened to make room for an extra axle. The drivetrain adds a nine-inch differential with a Detroit True Track Locker for full-time six-wheel drive. Read more for a video and additional information.
Other modifications include a five-inch lift with up to fourteen inches of suspension travel for each axle, a Falcon Steering Stabilizer, a custom Grumper (front grille + bumper fusion), a lightweight fiberglass hood, and a a three-part epoxy, including Kevlar fiber, to protect the bed. You’ll find hand-stitched, marine-grade leather inside for maximum comfort when going off-road.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building