Israel-based defense company Rafael’s new Drone Dome C-UAS system uses laser technology to identify and intercept moving targets, making it perfect for securing air space from hostile drones. This system includes electronic jammers as well as sensors that allow for neutralization of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and it’s already fully operational being deployed worldwide. Read more for a video and additional information.
It uses special algorithms that enable it to integrate laser technology for “hard-kill” capabilities. When the system identifies a dangerous target, it allocates the target to the laser effector, thus enabling it to lock, track and kill the target. The system is designed to handle threats by hostile drones, both military and civilian, while providing ritical security advantages along borders as well as around civilian hubs.
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Weighing less than 0.55lbs / 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, Ultra-smooth footage
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- DJI Fly App requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note9, Note8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, nova 5, nova 4, nova 3e, nova 2, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Mi 8, MIX 2S, MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Oppo Find X, R15, Vivo NEX, X27, X21, X20A, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, LG V20, LG G6
We are entering a new age of energy warfare in the air, on land and at sea. During a war, missile interceptors will at one point run out. But with this system, as long as you have electricity, you have a never-ending supply [of defense capability]… This is a weapon that you can’t see or hear,” said Brig.-Gen. Yaniv Rotem, head of the Defense Ministry’s Directorate of Research and Development.