Set to make its official debut at the Geneva MotorShow next month, the $5.41-million Pagani Imola will be limited to just 5-units worldwide, all of which have already been sold. It weighs in at just 2,747 pounds, and is powered by a Mercedes-AMG twin-turbocharged 6.0L V12 engine generating 827 horsepower and 811 pound-feet of torque, mated to a seven-speed automatic gearbox. Read more for a video, additional pictures and infomation.
This hypercar uses the active aerodynamics system introduced by the Huayra, the first road vehicle ever to be equipped with this technology. What this means is that its four mobile winglets behaves according to the driving conditions in a dynamic and immediate way and even when braking, by generating an aerodynamic braking action.
- Headlights glow with forward motion. Red tail lights when car backs up.
- Full function of forward/in reverse/ left/right and stop. Official licensed Pagani Huayra BC
- Detailed Interior / Exterior Rims & Tires Glossy Exterior Paint,
- Wheels are made of high quality rubber.
- Open doors. Batteries required 8~10MPH speed, remote distance 30-40m.Test certificate:EN71,EN62115,ROHS,RTTE.
Imola is a sacred place for car enthusiasts. It’s a fast, difficult, technical circuit that has always separated the wheat from the chaff, in terms of both men and machines. A circuit that has made the fastest drivers faster, one that has given rise to fierce duels between opponents and gentlemen, and where the sweetest victories and bitterest tragedies have been witnessed. A circuit in the Motor Valley of Emilia Romagna. A place that has given so much to the automotive industry. That has given so much to Pagani,” said Horacio Pagani, Founder & Chief Designer di Pagani Automobili.