RAVPower’s FileHub Plus is also a travel router and 6700mAh power bank, all for $29.99 shipped after clipping the on-page coupon and entering coupon code: WD030E3U, today only, originally $41.99. You’ll be able to wirelessly stream videos, share photos, or trade files with a secure local Wi-Fi network or easily convert a wired network into a wireless one – supports PPPoE, static, and dynamic IP. Product page – be sure to enter coupon code: WD030E3U and clip the $5 off on-page coupon to receive the additional discounts. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Storage Backup: transfer files between sd cards ,usb drives, hard disk and your devices(phone/tablet/computer) to free much more space up for your devices.
- Portable Wireless Travel Router: easy to carry and set up. Instantly convert a wired network to wireless network. Internal dual band antennas allow for better network performance. Also bridge and extend WiFi, share internet securely with others.
- Sharing & Streaming Media: seamlessly share with your families, friends and stream your videos, photos, and music on your connected smartphones, tablets, TVs, media players, Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices, via App Filehub Plus.
- SD Card USB Reader: wirelessly recognize USB flash drive, hard disk, SDHC, SDXC cards with your devices (phone/tablet/computer)via APP, even more support with a usb hub.
- Upgraded Chip & External Battery Packs: New MTK7620N core built-in chip, better performace in hardware & software. Built-in 6000mAh power bank (5V/1A) enables you to charge most of phones at least for once, without worries about low power.
Need an SD card reader? This device also allows you access your photos or videos from your SD/SDHX SDHC and share them wirelessly. Connect to Google Chromecast, and play videos and music directly from your connected USB storage device to the big screen. The travel router function has three modes: AP Mode that allows you to plug in an Ethernet cable to turn a wired signal into wireless, Router Mode that connects to a modem and Bridge Mode that connects to an existing WiFi network and broadcasting it as a wireless signal.