Razer’s new Anzu Smart Glasses offer 35% blue light filtering lenses, 99% UVA/UVB protective polarized sunglasses, touch controls, and open-ear audio, enhancing the work from home experience while making digital entertainment or outdoor activities a bit more stylish. Its open-ear wireless sound and the use of Razer’s low-latency Bluetooth technology provides greater immersion and convenience to enjoy work-play lifestyles. Read more for additional pictures and information.
With over 5-hours of continuous use on a single charge, its Bluetooth 5.1 connection brings industry-leading 60ms latency for ultra smooth sound that allows you to stay immersed without any disruptions. Need to take calls? A built-in omnidirectional mic and speakers offer nearly imperceivable, convenient hands-free communication wherever you are. A water-resistant IPX4 rating means that it’s splashproof, so workouts and unfortunate spills or weather shouldn’t be an issue. Available now, priced at $199.99.
- FULL RANGE 2.0 GAMING SPEAKERS: Optimized drivers built for full range sound and extreme clarity
- CUSTOM 3 inches WOVEN GLASS FIBER DRIVERS: Producting a tighter sound with higher frequencies, allowing you to hear disinct layers and audio details
- REAR FACING BASS PORTS: Deliver increased bass output for a fuller, richer range of audio
- BASS KNOB WITH AUTOMATIC GAIN CONTROL: Fine tune the output perfectly from ground shaking bass to a low hum for late night sessions
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: PC/Mac with a free USB port, Razer Synapse requirements: Windows7/Mac OS X 10.9 (or higher), internet connection: 100 MB of free hard disk space
The Razer Anzu modernizes the wearable category in terms of convenience and blue light or UV protection. With Anzu, Razer is entering the market at a time when there is a surge of people working from home – where eye protection, hands-free communication and smart features are now in high demand,” said John Moore, Head of Sales and Marketing at Razer.