Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Samsung’s Galaxy S21 may have just been released (January 14, 2021), but some are waiting for a more budget-friendly model, similar to the Galaxy S20 FE. Rumors are circulating that such an entry-level model could be released in September, but with a plastic rear shell instead of glass. However, it should still arrive in several different colors, complete with waterproofing and a flat display. Read more for additional pictures and information.
In addition to the 6.5-inch flat display with a Full HD+ resolution, it could feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100 processors, 6GB / 8GB of RAM, 128GB / 256GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera setup, and 4,800mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging. Expect an official reveal around the end of September, and pricing to start from $699 USD.
- Pro-Grade Camera: The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile phone features high-powered pro lenses for beautiful portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups in any light with its 3X optical zoom
- 30X Space Zoom: Whether you want your cellphone to zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby, 30X Space Zoom gives you the power to get closer
- Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video with Night Mode and create high-quality content in low light no flash required with this smartphone
- Single-Take AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and video all at once; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; More sharing, more gaming, more experiences and never miss a beat