The limited edition Stormtrooper Razer Atheris Wireless Mouse doesn’t lack in features, and you can get one for $39.99 shipped, today only, originally $59.99. It’s touted as the ultimate wireless notebook mouse with the world’s longest-lasting battery life and lag-free wireless gaming-grade performance, as you’ll get 350 hours of continuous use on a single pair of AA batteries. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- High-Precision 7200 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment and 1000 Hz ultrapolling in a compact and mobile form-factor
- 350 Hour Battery Life: Supports wireless, extended gaming sessions using swappable 2x AA batteries (included)
- 2.4 Ghz Wireless & Bluetooth Low-Energy Connectivity Options: Adaptive Frequency Technology switches frequencies upon detecting interference, allowing for lag-free data transmission and stable connections
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 5 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
It also comes equipped with Razer’s proprietary wireless Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT) providing industry-leading transmission for the most reliable, stable connection, complete with a 7200 DPI optical sensor. These features combined offer blazing accuracy across multiple high-resolution monitors and provides an extreme advantage when it comes to work or play on-the-go. The ambidextrous design is comfortable for both right and left-handed users.
We created the Razer Atheris to be the ultimate mobile productivity mouse – allowing users to bring their A-game in any situation whether it’s in the boardroom or the gaming arena. The Razer Atheris outperforms and outlasts the competition with unparalleled reliability,” said Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO.