Razer’s Basilisk Ultimate Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse comes with a matching charging dock, and you can get both for $79.99 shipped, today only, originally $169.99. It comes equipped with the sameFocus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor as the Razer Viper Ultimate, along with new intelligent functions like Smart Tracking, Asymmetric Cut-Off and Motion Sync for greater tracking accuracy. Product page.
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- 3x Quicker Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer Optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Included Customizable Chroma Lighting & RGB Mouse Charging Dock: Features 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles; provides 5 hours of wireless playtime within 10 minutes of charging
- 11 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Up to 100 Hour Battery Life: An all-new, hyper-efficient sensor and wireless technology allows for extended gaming
Plus, it comes outfitted with Razer Optical Mouse Switches, all of which require no physical contact to send electrical signals to the PC, thus eliminating the need for debounce delay and causing zero corrosive effects. Other features include 11 programmable buttons and 14 Razer Chroma RGB lighting zones. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a built-in 1TB SSD, like the XPG Vault.
With the Basilisk Ultimate, we have combined the fastest wireless technology with even more customizable features than its predecessor. [This mouse is] perfect for gamers who want full wireless control and responsiveness,” said Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.