The Ford Pro Electric SuperVan made its debut at the 2022 Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK, and what an entrance it made. Power comes from four electric motors connected to a 50 kWh liquid-cooled battery and a bespoke control system that generates approximately 2,000 horsepower.
All of that power enables the Ford Pro Electric SuperVan to accelerate from 0-62 mph in under 2-seconds. It includes components from the recently unveiled E-Transit Custom, and on the inside, there’s Ford’s SYNC in-cab touchscreen technology from road-going models. There’s no word yet on if there will be a production model. Unfortunately, we’re still waiting for the Terrafugia Transition flying car to go into production.
- Build an icon of drag racing – Race car fans will love building and exploring this action-packed LEGO Technic Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (42138) drag race car toy set
- Pull-back function – With 2 pull-back motors, controlling this cool car toy is easy. Just pull back and then release to send your car speeding along
- Epic AR (augmented reality) experience – Use the LEGO Technic AR app to put the car to the test on a virtual racetrack. Check out the challenges for more fun ways to play
- Ideal for any drag racing fan aged 9+ – This muscle car toy building set makes a top gift for anyone who loves race cars, drag racing or AR toys
- Perfect size for play – This cool car toy measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide
We’re bringing SuperVan into the 21st century with 2,000 PS of all-electric power for unmatched excitement and unmistakeable styling inspired by the new E-Transit Custom. But performance isn’t all about horsepower – the Electric SuperVan’s processing power means engineers can use real-time vehicle data to optimise its performance, just like on a top-level racing car,” said Mark Rushbrook, global director, Ford Performance Motorsports.