The Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Mouse is 25% faster than the competition, and you can pick one up for $34.99 shipped, today only, originally $59.99. It supports both Bluetooth for efficient power consumption and HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free gaming, complete with a max acceleration (G) of 40. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: The all-new, Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Dual Mode Connectivity: Supports Bluetooth for efficient power consumption and HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free gaming.Max Acceleration (G):40
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Up to 450 Hr Battery Life: Lasts 450 hours on Bluetooth, 285 hours on HyperSpeed Wireless
In addition to the Dual Mode Connectivity, it also has six programmable buttons, enabling users to reconfigure and assign complex macro functions through the free Razer Synapse 3 software. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about charging a lithium-ion battery, as a single AA battery is good for 450-hours over standard Bluetooth or 285-hours on HyperSpeed Wireless.