The Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse is touted as best in class, and you can get one for $39.99 shipped, today only, originally $59.99. The HyperSpeed wireless technology is 25% faster than any other wireless gaming technologies, while also having the lowest click latency in any wireless mouse technology, registering swipes and clicks instantaneously. It uses Adaptive Frequency Hopping to provide a perfectly lag-free wireless connection, constantly scanning frequency channels for any interference and seamlessly switching across channels in real-time. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: The all-new, Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Dual Mode Connectivity: Supports Bluetooth for efficient power consumption and HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free gaming.Max Acceleration (G):40
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Up to 450 Hr Battery Life: Lasts 450 hours on Bluetooth, 285 hours on HyperSpeed Wireless
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
This budget-priced gaming mouse doesn’t skimp on features, as it boasts dual-mode Razer HyperSpeed Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity. This means that you can switch to Bluetooth mode for an extended battery life of up to 450 hours, complete with 6 programmable buttons and on-board DPI Storage. Users will be able to take their settings anywhere without the need for software. Its Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches has a durability of up to 50 million clicks.
The Basilisk X HyperSpeed supports the highest battery life in any wireless gaming mouse [making it] perfect for gamers who want full wireless control and responsiveness,” said Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.