The Razer Basilisk Ultimate just might be the best computer gaming mouse currently available. Featuring 11 programmable buttons, including the renowned multi-function paddle, HyperSpeed wireless, a 20000dpi optical sensor, and an optical mouse switch that actuates at the speed of light. That’s not all, it boasts 14 Razer Chroma lighting zones with 16.8 million colors that can perfectly illuminate your gameplay, especially since each lighting zone can be individually programmed in Chroma Studio. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Razer Basilisk Ultimate
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- 3x Quicker Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer Optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Included Customizable Chroma Lighting & RGB Mouse Charging Dock: Features 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles; provides 5 hours of wireless playtime within 10 minutes of charging
- 11 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Up to 100 Hour Battery Life: An all-new, hyper-efficient sensor and wireless technology allows for extended gaming
It has extremely low latency, up to 100 hours of battery life, and the ability to seamlessly frequency switch in the noisiest environments. Every click you make is actuated at the speed of light with absolutely no debounce delay, which means you’ll always be the first to pull the trigger. P;us, the switches are also durable for up to 70 million clicks. You can also adjust the scroll wheel resistance to your liking using a dial below the mouse.