Not your typical ultraportable laptop, the 2.95-pound Razer Book 13 was built for mobility and carved from a single block of aluminum. This makes it nimble yet durable, while also being anodized with a mercury white finish to give it a touch of class as well as scratch resistance. It comes equipped with the latest 11th Gen Intel Core processor capable of up to 4.7GHz clock speeds, a 13.4-inch (3840 x 2100) touch display, 16GB of RAM, 512GB of internal storage, and per-key Razer Chroma RGB backlighting that can be customized to highlight essential keys. Read more for two hands-on look videos and additional information.
Its custom calibrated 13.4” display boasts the world’s thinnest bezels on any panel of its size and a 16:10 aspect ratio to take full advantage of the Intel Iris Xe graphics. If you opt for the touch configurations of the Razer Book 13, they feature Gorilla Glass 6 with anti-reflective coating for increased durability and visibility. An HD webcam with a 4-mic array and Windows Hello integration allows for crystal clear video conferencing or remote learning.
- Slim, Sleek, Ready to Go: Razer Book 13’s ultra-compact, 13.4” 4K touch display 4-sided with thin bezels and lightweight, CNC aluminum, unibody design make it the perfect mobility companion to conquer the day's undertakings
- Best-In-Class 11th Gen Intel Core Mobile: Includes immersive graphics for deeper engagement, the power to revolutionize workflows at faster speeds, and intuitive AI to empower more authentic collaboration no matter where you conference in
- Vapor Chamber Cooling System: A properly cooled system keeps your performance high and 10+ hours of battery life keeps you productive all day long with Intel Evo Certification that provides Instant Wake and Instant Resume
- Plug Into Productivity, No Dongle Necessary: Connect at lightning speeds with 2x Thunderbolt 4, MicroSD Slot, and full-size HDMI 2.0
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics for Crisp, HD Quality: Well-suited for the sleek profile of the Razer Book 13, it powers pixel-perfect productivity, as if having a dedicated graphics card to not only catch the eye but captivate it
Since the launch of the first Razer Blade in 2011, Razer has built a legacy on delivering the highest performing gaming laptops to the delight of our fans worldwide. Today we are excited to announce Razer is breaking into the productivity space the same way we broke into laptop gaming: With a bang. The new Razer Book 13 is the culmination of a decade’s worth of experience in developing and crafting high-end gaming machines. Sleek, powerful, and compact, the Razer Book 13 breaks out from the boring crowd and delivers prosumers an experience not yet realized in a work laptop,” said Brad Wildes, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Razer’ Systems business unit.