The original Lamborghini Countach is a rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive supercar manufactured from 1974 to 1990, and one of the most iconic designs from Italian design house Bertone, which pioneered and popularized the sharply angled “Italian Wedge” shape. Many auto enthusiasts have tried building replicas, but this just might be the best one yet. Believe it or not, the vehicle is based on a Hyundai chassis with a custom rear section, paired with a 2,000hp twin-turbo Toyota UZ-Series V8 engine. Read more for a video tour and additional information.
Unfortunately, it’s running on an air suspension, which means that it definitely can’t handle all the power the engine puts out. Despite being equipped with some Nissan R32 Skyline suspension components, the replica suffers two suspension failures within 24-hours due to a malfunctioning airbag shock.
- This stunning, collectible model car playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver LEGO minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible model car building kit to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The LEGO Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!