The Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse is perfect for travel, and it’s being offered for just $24.99, today only, originally $49.99. Featuring five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons that put advanced controls at your fingertips and a 6400 DPI optical sensor for fast precise mouse swipes during intense matches. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- High-Precision 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 10 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 5 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
Its smooth ergonomic shape is perfectly suited for palm grip users and works well with claw grip styles. The DeathAdder Essential goes beyond conventional office ergonomics, thanks to an optimized design that also provides greater comfort for gaming with reduced stress on your hands, eliminating unnecessary finger drag points.
Razer has always strived for perfection with every product we make, and we’ve continually fine-tuned and honed the DeathAdder over the years,” said Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.