For those who don’t know, the Toyota Venza is basically a five-passenger crossover SUV for the North American market or a rebadged XU80 series Harrier for the Japanese market. Albermo’s XH42 body kit transforms this basic SUV into a knockoff Lamborghini Urus, complete with a new front bumper, hood, large inlets with horizontal strakes, and a crosspiece for all of the large openings.
Fortunately, the body kit won’t set you back anywhere near the cost of a real Lamborhgini Urus, or $3,300 USD to be more specific. However, the price only includes the body pieces, without the upgraded exhaust, large wheels, or even the paint. Will this fool anyone on the road? Most certainly, as it does include a wing right down the middle of the trunk to hide any trace of its original SUV looks.
- This 3,696-piece LEGO set for adults features a 1:8 scale race car model, bringing you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Authentic replica features include V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, front and rear suspension and rear spoiler, and opening scissor doors
- Admire the 8-speed sequential transmission, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes, golden rims, and lime green color scheme
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up technic lamborghini sian fkp 37.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.