Razer Iskur may be the company’s first gaming chair, but it’s definitely no slouch, especially at $499. The green trim mimics Razer’s computer accessories, but this chair was built from the ground up to offer gamers a neutral resting posture using its specially engineered foam cushions, armrests, wrist rests, and memory foam head cushion. What really sets it apart is the fully adjustable lumbar curve with 26-degree customization. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The entire gaming chair is wrapped in materials that make it tougher and more durable than standard PU leather, including a resin layer, multi-layered synthetic leather as well as a cotton, polyster blend. High-density foam cushions provide great contouring for better weight distribution while 4D armrests can easily be adjusted up, down, forwards, backwards, left, right, or even rotated inwards and outwards.
- Ergonomic Lumbar Support System: Enjoy total lower back support with a built-in, fully adjustable lumbar curve that closely aligns to your spine—ensuring ideal posture for maximum comfort in gaming marathons
- Multi-Layered Synthetic Leather: Tougher and more durable than standard PU leather, the chair comes wrapped in multi-layered PVC synthetic leather—making it better suited to withstand the wear and tear from hours of daily use
- High Density Foam Cushions: The denser, durable cushions have a plush feel and offer better contouring, allowing your weight to apply just enough pressure as they mold to support your unique body shape
- 4D Armrests: Adjust the armrests’ height, angle and move them forwards or backwards for a position tailored to the way you sit
- Engineered to Carry: Able to support a weight of up to 300lbs through a combination of its body frame, armrests and wheelbase, the chair also features angled seat edges to maximize its resting surface area