Let’s face it, even the best consumer drones equipped with cameras aren’t quite up to Hollywood standards. How can one improve upon this? Strap a RED cinema camera onto a 100MPH FPV (First-Person View) racing drone of course. That’s exactly what the guys over at Potato Jet did, and the results are crazy to say the least. However, these racing drones are far more difficult to master than standard ones, mainly due to their power to weight ratio. Read more to see the chaos that ensued.
Put simply, racing drones are designed for speed, as opposed to a photography/video drone which is focused more on hovering. The latter will typically have four motors configured in an X-pattern, all equally spaced apart. A racing drone normally sports four motors configured in an H-pattern capable of thrusting the drone forward, not up. Since they are extremely light weight and their electric motors pack large amounts of torque, racing drones can accelerate as well as maneuver with great speed and agility.
- 2.7K HD camera drone: with the 110° FOV 90° adjustable 2.7K camera and 5G Wi-Fi transmission, snatpain SP510 drone provides you ultra-vivid and crystal clear photos (3840*2160) and videos (2976*[email protected]) from nearly 1000ft away. Now, start exploring the world From an eagle-eye perspective.
- Smart GPS positioning + auto return: built-in with GPS system, the drone remembers the HomePointe. Real-time data on flight height, distance and speed are all visible on the app. And it returns automatically whenever battery is low, signal is lost or you press one key return. You will never lose the drone.
- Numerous features, endless fun: SP510 drone can be a great photography tool. Featuring follow Me mode, point of interest, waypoints and object track, it frees your hands and allows you to focus on creative video contents. You can even add narration while shooting videos. Grab it and film your adventures or happy moments.
- Easy to learn: it enables you to customize the flight distance limitation in beginners mode, so it won’t fly away before you get the hang of it. Equipped with one-key take off/land/return, auto hover, headless mode and 3 speeds switch, it is super friendly to newbies.
- Foldable + rechargeable: both the drone and controller are foldable and rechargeable, making the unit Super portable. No extra battery needed for the controller. And the 1500mAh high capacity drone battery offers you up to 16 minutes of flight. Just go and have fun!